Get Power Over Your Data By Managing Unstructured Data
- Enterprise Class Data Governance Platform
- Purpose-built, high-speed indexing for global data centers
- Scalable platform that supports petabytes of unstructured files and email
- Only solution to support both primary and backup data sources
- Find, manage and govern data based on policies
ALWAYS-ON SECURE MANAGEMENT TO YOUR CRITICAL NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
- Always-available, secure access to your network devices. Embedded cellular and remote IP access, with automated monitoring and alerts.
- Edge networks as reliable as the core. Opengear’s Presence & Proximity keeps critical IT systems running during disruptions.
- Add Out-of-Band to your branch Network, for Enterprise-Grade WAN. Reduce the vulnerability of your SD-WAN deployment.
- Centralized management to automate NetOps workflows across your network. Enabled by Docker, Ansible and Git.
The Hyperconverged Secondary Storage Platform For Secondary Data And Global Management
Cohesity provides a web-scale data management platform designed to eliminate secondary storage silos by converging all secondary storage and associated data services on one unified solution – including backups, cloud gateway, files, objects, test/dev copies, and analytics data. Cohesity is a software-defined solution that spans from the edge, to the datacenter, and the cloud. With Cohesity, enterprises can:
- Simplify data protection infrastructure by converging legacy backup silos
- Consolidate file and object services
- Build a multicloud data fabric with native cloud integration for archival, tiering and replication
- Accelerate test/dev with copy data management
- Gain visibility into their dark data with in-place analytics
- Reduce secondary storage TCO by 50% or more
Introducing the LIVE DATA future
Imagine a world where:
- all your data is live and available all the time,
- exabytes of data won’t break your IT budget
- you never have unused capacity
- it doesn’t matter where your data is located
- data outages is a thing of the past
- moving data to the cloud won’t disrupt your business
Welcome to the Live Data Future!
Business Success now depends on putting exabytes of LIVE DATA to work for the business.
This success is held back by the compromises and constraints of existing Data infrastructure, and just migrating your data to the cloud is not enough.